Saturday, November 12, 2011

Now Welcoming the new addition to my family! Baby girl Brousson!!!!
WAHOOOOO. She is such a cutie! I just love her!


Waiting at the hospital to see our precious little niece and grand daughter
bizes poor hand all hooked up with IV's
To think this little bundle of joy was in Elizabeths belly. It still hurts my brain
Cutest little baby face
She's so alert!
Proud papa Brousson
One happy family
First time auntie!
Shes a beast!!! Such a brave woman!
Loving evert minute that i got to hold her
Being an auntie is the best!
Exhausted from all the hard work
Uncle Joely


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of these pictures!!! I'm so happy for the new addition to the family :) Babies are soooo exciting and they're such a blessing! Beautiful pictures, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot the poo...its uncle joely POO hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! She is so cute. What is her name?
    Congratulations to Elizabeth and Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete